Healthy Diet: Weight loss can be attained by limiting the diet in a healthy way. To do so, the daily caloric intake is recommended to 1200 Calories. It is also necessary to gain required nutrients through diets. The following diet chart shows how to use your day with healthy eating.
Customize your Diet plan in a simple way
Many diet charts include 5 to 8 types of meals in a day. But we recommend you to include only 3 meals in a day. If you have plenty of time then you can divide this plan into more meals. These three meals should be Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Breakfast plan: Healthy Diet
This is the most vital meal of the day. Here we would focus to have 300 to 500 calories through breakfast. So, it should be properly balanced and energetic. You can use any one of the following menus:
- Two Chana dal pancakes (paratha) with cooked vegetables and a glass of milk.
- 2 Eggs omelet with cooked vegetables with Lemon tea/ Ginger Tea/Coffee.
- One and a half bowl of sprouted beans or gram/wheat seeds with cucumber water.
- 1 cup or one and a half cups oats porridge with cucumber water.
- 1 cup Curd with one cup mixed vegetable stuffed pancake.
- 3 Multigrain Toasts and 1 cup Skim Milk Yogurt.
- 1 bowl Vegetable Dalia and a glass of milk.
Lunch plan: Healthy Diet
Within four hours of breakfast, you should consume lunch. Here you have to get at least 300 calories to 400 calories from the lunch. Select any one of the following or make your meals according to the following suggestions.
- 1 cup Curd and 1 cup Salad with fresh vegetables.
- Phulkas (multigrain) 1 piece or Rice ½ cup with Dal Palak/chicken curry/sambar/ rasam 1 cup.
- 1 cup rice with 1 cup cooked vegetables/ greens/ Palya.
- 1 cup Chickpea curry with half cup brown rice.
- 1 Whole-grain roti with ½ cup tofu and ½ cup mixed vegetables.
- 1 Whole-grain roti with 1 cup cooked vegetable (subji).
- 1 cup Vegetable sambar with 1 cup brown rice.
Dinner plan: Healthy Diet
Dinner is also necessary to take within 4 hours post-lunch. In between lunch and dinner, you can have snacks. But, have to maintain the time difference and caloric values. Between lunch and snacks at least 3 hours break is necessary. And, then between snacks and dinner, 2 to 3 hours are necessary.
- 1 cup salad with fresh vegetables and 1 cup sambar/rasam
- Multigrain Phulkas (1-2 pieces) with Methi Dal / sambar/rasam 1 cup
- 2 lentil pancake with ½ cup tofu tikka masala
- 1 cup cooked bottle gourd with 1 cup fruit salad and a handful of nuts
- 1 cup Masala-baked tofu with 1 cup salad
- 1 cup Chana masala with ½ cup basmati rice
- 1 cup Khichdi with 1 cup salad