Our Company obeys the reasonable security practices and procedures to safe the sensitive and
personal information gathered by us. Regular audits are performed for ensuring that reasonable
security practices and procedures are in place.At MarcCure, accessibility from https://www.marccure.com/ is one of our main priorities to
collected and recorded by MarcCure and how we use it.
website considering the information that they shared and/or collect in MarcCure. This policy is not
related to any information collected offline or via channels outside this website.
Personal Information :
An individual’s information that you are asked to submit, and for the reasons, the same has asked to
submit, will be clearly told to you at the point we ask you to submit your personal information. If you
directly contact us, we may ask for extra information about you like your name, phone number,
email address, attachments you may send us and/or the contents of the message, and any other
information you may decide to provide. We may ask for your contact information, together with
matters such as name, company name, address, telephone number, and email address, when you
register for an account.
A user’s personal data or information include
- Passwords, bank account or payment details, credit card or debit card, and other financial information.
- Sexual orientation, physiological, physical, and mental health condition
- Biometric information, medical records, and history.
- Any information about above mentioned personal data submitted to or received by the company for processing.
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect in many ways, counting to:
- Provide, operate, and keep up our website.
- Personalize, advance, and spread out our website
- Recognition and analysis for how you use our website.
- Develop new services, products, features, and functionality.
- Send you emails.
- Communicate with you, either straight or through one of our associates, as well as for customer service, to give you updates and other information regarding the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Find and avert fraud.
MarcCure follows a standard process of using log files. These files register visitors as they visit
websites. All hosting companies perform this and a division of hosting services' analytics. The
information gathered by log files comprises internet protocol (IP) addresses, Internet Service
Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, browser type, referring/exit pages, and probably the number of
clicks. These are not connected to any information that is personally specific. The use of the
information is for analyzing trends, tracking individuals’ movement on the website, managing the
site, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, MarcCure utilizes 'cookies'. These cookies are useful in storing information
counting visitors' choices, and the pages on the website, which the visitor entered or visited. By
modifying our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information, the
information is utilized to enhance the users' experience.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
are used in their own advertisements and links that show on MarcCure that are sent straight to
users' browsers. They automatically accept your IP address as this occurs. These technologies are
used to find the efficacy of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the promotion content
that you see on websites, which you visit. Note that MarcCure has no control or access over these
cookies that are utilized by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
you to ask the personal Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for more thorough
information. It may comprise their practices and directions about how to avoid certain options.You can select the disable option for cookies in your individual browser. To know more in-depth
information about cookie utilization with specific web browsers, it can be located at the browsers'respective websites.
CPA, 2019 of India (Consumer Protection Act)
CPA, 2019, India gives consumers’ right to:
- Be secure against the marketing of goods and services that are hazardous to life and property.
- Be learned of the quantity, effectiveness, quality, purity, criteria, and cost of goods and services.
- Be confident of access to a range of goods or services at competitive prices.
- Get compensation or solution against unjust and restrictive trade practices.
PDP, 2019 (Personal Data Protection)
We would want to make sure you are completely conscious of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is permitted to the following:
- Right to data portability.
- Right to be forgotten; users have the right to restrict the progressing disclosure of personal data.
- Users have the right to protect their personal data for direct marketing and profiling.
- Users have the right to review the information offered and withdraw approval that was previously provided.
Presently, no specific right is made for children’s data security.
- However, according to the PDP bill, children’s personal interests are protected and cannot profile until the confirmation of their age.
- Services directed to children are categorized as ‘guardian’ data trustees..
- A corporate body is prohibited to track, profile, or process the data of children, which may cause damages to them.